2/17/2009 noone but me from URL @ 8:49 PM Heaven in a cup, goes along the lines of peanut butter icecream with kinder bueno & oreo mix-ins! :D Seriously, ice cream chefs is one of the best places on Earth. & off late, I've been having a sudden fetish for kinder bueno and oreo. I liiiiiike!
Anyway, today i had my moment of heeeeeeeeee when i realised something! Ahahaha. I have a crush on my 37 year old married teacher, heheheheeeeeeeee. He's reallllly damn hot la hoomgzzzzzz!! Caitlin & I are the only one with proper eyes, seriously. Nicenice man, deeeeep sexy voice, charming smileeeee, goooood complexion, cooool spiky hair, a little tummy & a tight ass AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay i think i'm a bit psycho now. *Sings adlin's psycho girlll, psycho girl out of tune*
OH & BLOODY HELLL! Friends on star world has ended & so has Grey's anatomy. ): ): ):
&my moment of rant, spare yourself lest you think its for you: I want to scream and tell the whole world what a bitch you & you are. But i won't, because i'm not that small. & come on la, i can see right through you, do you think i'm stupid or something? im damn irritated with you, seriously. who am i mann, who am i. i've had enough. Never everever dreamt of the day i'd say this, but i'm saying it. Enough. Poothum. If i dont mean that much, you shan't. K there, all you insecure people can go think its you for all i care.
& i dont understand why people keep saying baLUku, its baLAku la alamaaaaaaaak. shit HAHAHAH both sound damn funny now. balakuuuuuuuuu!!!! LA LA LA LA KU. No i dont know bala hahaha.
I really think im going psycho. I like this smiley :} bye!